Sunday, May 18, 2014

First Team Practice

I am so excited to start working with our NEW Drill Team.
Practice will be held every morning from here on out at 6 am SHARP!!! You must come dressed in all black with your hair pulled back in a bun.
We will meet in the small Gym-if you are even one minute late YOU WILL BE GIVEN A DEMERIT, So please make it a priority to be early and on time ready to work very hard! (the girls will be excused by 7:30 am and they are welcome to go up to the Locker room to get ready for the rest of the school day.)

Please Bring your forms if you haven't yet turned them in or made other arrangements with me.
*I will not give your daughters there practice uniforms until they are paid in full up to date with their drill fees.
No one has contacted me informing me of any problems with paying there daughters fees so I expect everyone to be paid current by tomorrow. 
Also Please Work extra hard on reaching out to the Sponsors you have been assigned...We currently are spending more than we are bring in and at this point won't have money to buy enough costumes for our team. 
PLEASE DO ALL YOU CAN TO HELP US REACH OUR GOAL OF $33,000.

Thank you 
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment