Sunday, May 4, 2014

New Team Officers

I want to thank every girl who applied to be an officer! I think it is so great that we had such an amazing response of dancers wanting to lead our new team!!! 
If I was able to choose all of you to hold a position I would!! I think you are all amazing girls with such positive attitudes and a desire to work hard! 
THANK YOU for being YOU!!!
I ask that if you were not chosen this year to be an officer that you still find every opportunity to be an example and lead our team! We need to be united this year and work hard together to be friends. I know that if we love each other on and off the floor that we will dance better!!!! 

Our officers for 2014-2015 year are as follows

Alicia Zander - President

Abi McKinney -Vice President

Sarah Wilson- Drill Mistress

Jessica Webber- Assistant Drill Mistress/ Shelby Evans- Assistant Drill Mistress

Chelsea Beckstead- Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment