Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Parents:
It was such a pleasure to work with your daughters!  I had a great time.  They were all so respectful, polite and beautiful!!  I am sure you are all so proud of them.  Thank you for the opportunity to work with them.
I feel I didn't explain the procedure of how the images work so let me explain a couple of things.
First, because Nicole is a close friend and I wanted to give the girls great pictures at an affordable price, I have greatly discounted my packages and session fees.  Because of this, I ask that you follow my copyright policies, which are the following:
I want the images that are published, shared and printed to be the legal images that represent my business and images that together, we feel, represent the girls best.
I spend a lot of time behind the computer editing and making sure the quality that you get is the very best.
When I send out the galleries to parents, it is important to know that taking screen shots is not allowed.  The images are protected from being downloaded and are not yet edited.  When screen shots are being taken, it violates the copyright law and when you post them online, it makes for very poor quality and reflects poorly on my business.
If you would like to purchase the digital images, you are welcome to share them after you receive them and post them as you would like.  When you do this, please do not put a filter on the images on Instagram.
It makes me happy that you like them so far!  I had a great time working with your girls.  But please remember that these are copyright images and if you do not purchase them, they are not yours to have or use in any way.
Parents that have not emailed me with your girls name and your email address, please do so.  I am hoping to get these galleries sent out asap.
starlitphotography@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Shana Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment