Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pictures

Dear Parents,
Thank you SO much for the opportunity to work with your daughters!  They were all so beautiful and fun to work with!!  I had a great time and I hope they did as well.
I took about 10-15 images of each girl.  I will be going through them and posting the best ones to a gallery for you to look at and decide on which prints you would like.  The $40 (already paid) includes an 8x10 and 2 5x7's.  
I have attached a form that each will need to fill out and send back to me.  If you are unable to download and fill out the form, then please email me at:
starlitphotography@yahoo.com
Please tell me your daughters name and your email.  Give me one week to load the images to a gallery and you will receive an email with a password for you to view her gallery.  Once you have decided on the prints, please email me with the number of image and size you would like.

PRINT PRICING for additional prints:
$15 for 11x14
$10 for 8x10
$5 for 5x7

I have had quite a few parents and girls ask if they could get all of the digital images.  I am ok doing that and actually recommend it.  If you are wanting to make a lot of copies for family and would just like the digital images then this is the way to go. 
PRICES FOR DIGITAL IMAGES:
$50: 8 digital images sent via dropbox.com
$65: 12 digital images sent via dropbox.com

If you have any other questions, please email me.
Thank you so much,
Shana Gardner/Starlit Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment