Tuesday, August 12, 2014

team sleepover

We are so grateful and excited to the McKinney family for allowing us the use of there cabin in Ophir canyon!!
I will be driving the school suburban so if anyone needs a ride to the cabin and home I am happy to help! I can fit 7 girls....I need them to meet at my home no later than 5:30 pm so that we can make it up to the cabin by 6 pm. I will be leaving at 8 am in the morning so if you want a ride home let me know. I have Shelby listed as take to and from the cabin, Hannah to the cabin, and Kailee home from the cabin. 
Food assignments are as follows:
Dinner Assignments
2 bags of chips=Shelby
2 bags of chips=Jessica
Fruit= Hannah
Fruit= Kensey
2-2 liters of drink= Sydney
2-2 liters of drink=Makayla
2-2 liters of drink=Makenna
Pasta Salad= Courtney
Jello Salad= Indianna
Potato salad= Madee
Desert=Maren
Desert= Chelsea

Breakfast Assignments
Juice= Taelor
Chocolate Milk= Kelsey
Milk= Sarah
Muffins=Marin
Muffins= Emma
2 packages Bagels= Erin
2 packages Bagels=Alicia
Cream cheese 2= Kailee

Everyone will need to bring pillow, sleeping bags, PJ's, Jackets, and food assignment. 
Party Starts at 6 pm. 

Also Please check Blog on a weekly or daily basis...it will now be updated often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment